Friday, November 03, 2006

Introducing Madeleine's Mei Mei

We are proud to announce the referral of our daughter, Audrey Zi Xia. Audrey is 9 months old and was born in the Southeastern region in the city of MaoMing, Guangdong Province.

A few fun facts about Audrey: she can sit up by herself, roll over, crawl and much like her sister Madeleine, she loves music and is delighted by looking at herself in the mirror.

Chinese given name: Nan Zi Xia
Translation: Zi= tree, Xia= describes the beautiful colors of the sunset.

We received "the call" on Thursday, 11/2 from our beloved Ming. After a looooong wait, we are overjoyed with this incredible blessing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Drucker Family! I am so excited to see your beautiful Audrey. Thanks for sharing your journey, I look forward to the pictures of the four of you together! Audrey is a lucky girl to get a family like you! What a wonderful Christmas you will have this year!

Anonymous said...

Monique & Christian,

I became teary eyed when I opened your web-site and saw your beautiful little girl. I am sure you are very proud and thrilled to finally have your referral.

Now lets hope the your TA comes soon.

God bless you and your family during your travel.
Caroline & John (group 125)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Monique and Christian, Please know how thrilled we are for the arrival of Audrey. You are truly blessed to have two beautiful daughters. Thank you for sharing this heartwarming experience.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you all. Audrey is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing this awesome journey with us. It brings back so many fond memories of the journey we shared with you to bring home Madeleine and Myah.

We love you!
Todd, Shannon, Cam & Myah

Anonymous said...

Okay... I love this baby, and I can't wait to pinch those cheeks. I know that it has been a long time coming, but remember... God's plans things in His time, and unfortunately it doesn't always happen when we want it to but soon you will have that BEAUTIFUL baby girl home where she is meant to be... FINALLY! Congratulations and blessings to all 4 of you! WOOHOO!!! Love, Marla

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best of luck Drucker Family! You must be so ecstatic!!! I am so happy for you and your new baby, Audrey! She is absolutely adorable - I just want to pinch those chunky cheeks! Audrey is so lucky and blessed to have you for her Mommy, Daddy and big sister. And, just think of all the fun, love and excitement that she will bring to your family! Thank you so much for sharing this special event with all of us! I can't wait to hear more updates and see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Dear Monique, Christian and Madeleine...

Beautiful things come to those who wait....and how patiently you have!

Congratulations and Blessings as you prepare to receive the most wonderful Christmas gift...the gift of a child!

We are so excited to be a part of the adventure that lies ahead!

Love and Best Wishes,
Megan, Tim, Ethan and Luke