

We made it...exhausted, but safe, and as I write this, we have 4 sleeping babies upstairs. Amazing.
I'll write more in the coming days to tell you about the remainder of our trip. The internet was a bit particular, and then of course the whole twin thing, and time change, prevented us from getting on as much as we would have liked.
Love,
The Druckers!
13 comments:
Welcome Home!!! We look forward to hearing more about your trip. How wonderful...four children all together and sleeping!!!
Much love~
The Medendorp's
Hi Monique, Christian, Paulette,
Welcome Home!!! We were just talking about you all at dinner and wondering at what time you would land in JFK. We are SO SO happy for you and love the new pictures. I am sure you are exhausted - as you so wisely said to me when we came home - it takes a couple of weeks to adjust. But, I must admit, I am dying to take a trip out to your house some time soon...I'll babysit...
xxoo, Karen
Welcome home!!!!!!! It's amazing to finally see pictures of you all united! Take your time getting settled in but I look forward to the rest of the story when you resurface!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!!
XOXO,
Heidi
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story! We'll all sleep tight knowing your family has been reunited. God Bless! Estelle
Welcome Home!!! It must feel great to be back. Enjoy this time resting and adjusting to your new family. We so would love to hear more about your journey when you are up to it.
We will continue to pray that your adjustment to the time and a couple more babies goes well.
Caroline, John and Hannah Grace
Welcome Home Druckers!! As we see that beautiful picture of you all finally together it simply brings tears to our eyes: the pure joy in your faces is amazing- enjoy this special time together! Love to you all XO
Love, The Bleacher's
Welcome home! Those pictures were worth 1000 words... and they are all good! Enjoy your family time. I hope everyone adjusts quickly!
Doris Godfrey
(aunt michelle's friend)
Dear Druckers-
Welcome Home!!!
It must be my hormones...I can't stop crying.
Just so happy for all of you to be home and settling in.
Nothing....Nothing in this world compares. Can't wait to meet the twins (our little one will only be a big younger).
Blessings All Around and Can't wait to hear more.
love-ellie, gary, aidan & yeabsera
It was so wonderful to see the six of you together yesterday!!!! Thank you for letting us share that with you!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get to know the twins, they are so blessed to have such a wonderful!!!
Love,
Christine
Yay! You guys made it! I'm glad you got home safely, I've been checking every day! What a happy family.
The doctors gave me the okay to drive so if you need help babysitting you know where to find me! :)
-Kayla
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! My mom is in town and I can't stop talking about all of your children. Its very sick actually. Enjoy all the excitement.
Jenn
I am just weeping reading the story of your journey and looking at everyone's beautiful faces! Congratulations, you guys - what a gorgeous, beautiful family you have!
Lots of love
Rach, Matt, Brian and Jason O'Connell
Welcome home!
Oh Monique, I can't wait to read/hear all about your journey! It looks like you had quite the welcome when you got home!
Hope you are all able to adjust to the time and are settling in as a family of SIX.
I think there must be a playdate in our future!
You are blessed indeed.
Melissa, Kostas and Kathleen
Post a Comment