Wednesday, March 03, 2010

More Pictures!



14 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh my, you are right - they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! (I'm an Ethiopian adoption blog lurker just in case you are wondering. :D)

Anonymous said...

Avery and Cooper look so comfortabe their new family. I can't wait to see them. They're beautiful. Love, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hello again, Monique, Christian and Mrs. Robichaud!

Oh My Goodness...they are simply breathtaking! And I just love that Avery is giving two thumbs up! She clearly knows that she and her brother are just where they are meant to be....with you, of course! Best wishes at the smooth sailing at the embassy appointment too.

Love to all! xoxo

Anonymous said...

It's killing me, I just want to reach out and hug and kiss your twins all over!!! I love it.

Jenn

Kim McMahon said...

Happy 7 months Cooper and Avery!!

Anonymous said...

Christian & Monique, so happy for you! It's great to see the pictures of the twins with you! :)

~Natalie

Kat & Stacy said...

OH...I am sitting here crying my eyes out for so many reasons: 1-because I can remember every single thing you are doing, how it felt to do it with OUR TWINS 6 months ago. I thought the care givers would never bring our twins back but when they did, in those cute outfits, my heart broke. And I remember hunting down the special babies to deliver care packages. How incredible it felt to love on them for their parents...can't really describe that feeling but it's huge isn't it?
2- because I am just so happy for you guys--all 6 of you.
3- there is just something about twins isn't there? I can't see a twin referral without getting all weepie.
4- I miss Addis. I miss our driver, Solomon. I miss Belay. I miss the baby houses. Ethiopia grabs you so be prepared.

Safe travels home (be sure and take advantage of the free strollers in the Dubai airport--if you can't find one ASK! And reconfirm your bassinets every chance you get!)

xoxo-Kat

Anonymous said...

Monique and Christian--Avery and Cooper are beautiful! We can't wait to see them! We'll pray that all goes well tomorrow at the embassy.

Love to all of you,
The Personte's

Anonymous said...

Hooray for more pictures!!! Avery and Cooper are so cute! We want to hug you all. Enjoy all these special first with your twins.

Our love to you~
The Medendorp's

Unknown said...

omg!SO beautiful! Please get those babies home so I can hold them!! I'm sending you all my love....Kim

Eryn said...

Oh, My! They are so stinking adorable! I can't believe what a great job you're doing bloggin while you're in Addis! Feels like a gift to get a peek at the experience. Kiss my baby girl for me! Eryn

Lisa said...

Your twins are beautiful! Reading about everyone's Ethiopia experiences is making me sooooo excited to go!

karla said...

Wow! congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing this experience through your blog. We are a gladney family with court date today for our girls--slight delay on one document, but hope to hear tomorrow. Our family is thinking of yours. Thanks for sharing beautiful and humbling moments of your time there. peace to you, Karla

Anonymous said...

Avery loves her mommy!!!!

Safe travels to all.

Love, Maria