Monday, March 01, 2010

Pictures!!




24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monique,

I'm at work and just read your posts and looked at the pictures. They are gorgeous! I'm so happy that this worked out for your family and that you arrived safely to scoop up your twins! I can't wait to eventually meet them in person! Have a safe time there and trip home. I'll be watching for posts!

Kayla

Anonymous said...

Awh--- just beautiful!

A

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! YES, you are a mother a four. AND YES... they are absolutely gorgeous!!! Nobody deserves this more than you and Christian. God has truly blessed you, these children and of course, Madeleine and Audrey!!! Memere too! I'm sure she is just so proud! Looking forward to seeing more pics, but more than anything, I can't wait until you are all home and can't wait to give some loving to those beautiful babies!!! God Bless!

xoxo Marla

PS it case you are wondering, yes, I am crying!

The Kennedy's said...

So glad you're there safe and sound and that you have those babies in your arms! We're looking forward to meeting them soon!

Lots of Love,

The Kennedy's

Kim McMahon said...

Thanks for sharing! I just love this and love being part of it. I can't wait to meet Avery and Cooper! They look so healthy, and now happier then ever, too!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

They look healthy and beautiful! Can't wait to meet them. Paulette looks like a very proud grandmother. Give everyone hugs for us. Be Safe.

XOXO
Scott, Julie and Mia

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I am actually looking at pictures of you holding those beautiful babies! What a good day it is!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us share this special time with you again. God has blessed you with two more beautiful children...we are so happy!! We're looking forward to more pictures!

Love,
The Medendorp's

Susan and John Bernardi said...

Monique and Christian...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The word that best describes the babies and the family that is welcoming them into their hearts! God bless you all as you continue your wonderful journey.

Congratulations and much love!

Mr & Mrs B

Karen said...

These pictures are so great. David and I noticed our favorite couch! You all look so happy and we especially love the smile on Paulette's face. They are little angels. Please please post more if you can.

xxxooooooo, Karen & David

Anonymous said...

The pictures are unreal! I am sure you feel like this is such a dream. You and Christian both seem soo elated!

Jenn Crane

Anonymous said...

You all look so natural together! It's hard to see the pictures through the tears of joy for all of you! You'll have to let me know what size sweaters to crochet - matching, of course!
Estelle

Unknown said...

How beautiful! You are indeed all blessed....can't wait to meet these newest Druckers. A face is not wide enough to contain such smiles these children bring. Love, Aunt Celeste

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations. They look right at home with Mom and Dad and Memere.
Karla Natale

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see them.. they look so happy to be with their parents.. I can't wait to meet them one day.. "until we meet again MRD"..

Anonymous said...

Monique and Christian...

What A Joyful Day! I remember you signing off on one of your posts with the word REJOICE, and that is what we are doing for you today...REJOICING!

With Love,
Megan, Tim, Ethan and Luke

Unknown said...

Hurray!!! We are so happy for the whole Drucker's family!!!
Tons of love,
GBY!
The JuCaJuKa's Lujambio

Anonymous said...

The girls were wonderful! They were so excited when Matt and I got there. They were jumping out of their skin with excitement about the babies!! No tears at all; just pure excitement of what's to come! I gave them both extra hugs and attention any chance I got. Michelle took over last night and the transition was as smooth as can be. We had dinner and cupcakes (Madeleine wore her crown!). The girls were also very excited to be spending the rest of the week with Auntie Michelle!
Cooper and Avery are so beautiful!! They are perfect! We can't wait to see you all on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you! Those babies are beautiful and so lucky to have you both as parents.

Safe travels home!

Katie Parks

Unknown said...

Monique,
I just met your sister at CGA! Madeleine looked very happy with auntie. And Audrey went directly to her worksheets... wow! For sure, they are in great hands and with great minute-to-minute plans!
Love,
Carolina

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best today. It is morning where you are and sending wonderful vibes your way. Give our best to the goats!!


Jenn

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! God bless and safe travels!
The Mansfields

Doris Godfrey said...

Hello Drucker Family (of 6)!!!

I'm a friend of Michelle's and have been following your story - I am so glad, relieved & filled with emotion about your journey. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. You've done an incredible thing - - and these children, now in your care, will thrive... and make a difference in this world. I imagine the 3 adults and 2 babies on the plane, homeward bound, right about now. Good luck and safe travels.

Be well.
With love & hope,
Doris