Before we met, we wanted you ... Before we found you, we loved you ... Before we touched your face, we would die for you ... This is the miracle of love.
When love takes you in...everything does indeed change. I am swimming in those great brown eyes and have fallen deeply in love too. Can't wait to share this wonderful journey with you. Oh the stories we will have to tell when we return...
I enjoyed watching your video. I got your blog through Barbara. We recently signed contract with an adoption agency to adopt a baby or 2 children from Ethiopia. We are still in dossier stage. I assume you are in Connecticut, right? Liza Lhouse_7@comcast.net
One in ten children die before their first birthday• One in six children die before their fifth birthday• 44% of the population of Ethiopia is under 15 years old• 60% of children in Ethiopia are stunted because of malnutrition• The median age in Ethiopia is 17.8 years• 720,000 children have been orphaned by AIDS alone, and there are 4.6 million orphans in Ethiopia.• Per capita, Ethiopia receives less aid than any country in Africa• Half the children in Ethiopia will never attend school. 88% will never attend secondary school•Ethiopia’s doctor to children ratio is 1 to 24,000.
5 comments:
When love takes you in...everything does indeed change. I am swimming in those great brown eyes and have fallen deeply in love too. Can't wait to share this wonderful journey with you. Oh the stories we will have to tell when we return...
love from Memere
I am crying with joy for you all!! I cannot wait to meet those beautiful babies.
xxxoo, Karen
They are BEAUTIFUL, Monique! Words cannot express how happy I am for you guys!!! Yeah, got get those babies!!! We can't wait to meet them!!!!
THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!! So very happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!
I enjoyed watching your video. I got your blog through Barbara. We recently signed contract with an adoption agency to adopt a baby or 2 children from Ethiopia. We are still in dossier stage. I assume you are in Connecticut, right?
Liza
Lhouse_7@comcast.net
Post a Comment