Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yuntai Garden Photos

Here are some pictures from the Garden...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Drucker family! What beautiful pictures of the garden. I am glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience, though I laugh so much thinking that you are providing the comic relief to the group! It was such fun to read Memere's thoughts yesterday, I didn't get to comment, but I enjoyed reading it so much. The pictures of the girls are so wonderful, and I love to see all of you clearly enjoying your newly expanded family. I can't wait to have the chance to sit and hear all about it in person. Claudia keeps saying she wants to bite Audrey's face, but I told her that you might not let her visit if she is planning to bite your child! Looking forward to reading your adventures tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are getting some sleep! Love the pictures. We are not sure if our other comment showed up. This blog is such a wonderful idea. Audrey is so pretty, we cannot wait to meet her!
Al Jenn Conner and Kyle

Anonymous said...

Those gardens look so beautiful!! What a gorgeous day! I hope the remainder of your week is the same! Hope you had a restful night.

Adrienne

The Miller Family said...

Congrats!

We are looking forward to meeting the new addition to your family. What a great Christmas gift!

Love Stacey, Ryan, and Aly

Anonymous said...

Dr...

I can't believe you left your fantasy football team unattended during the playoffs.... what were you thinking? Do you realize the financial windfall that was at stake.....

Oh by the way, congrats on the new addition.... Um, I still cna't believe you landed the former Buffalo Beauty Queen and former Ms. Robichaud (did I even come close to spelling that right? - my memory is fading (who are you guys), talk about marrying up....

Anyhooo.... congrats, looking forward to hearing all the stories... well most... not all. based on some posts here, I think I may already know too much.

Peace

K----