Sunday, December 24, 2006

We're home!!

Dearest family and friends-

We are pleased to tell you our journey to bring Audrey home has come to an end! We arrived safely in the States yesterday afternoon and surprisingly went through immigration and customs with ease.

We are so thankful to The Morrell family who greeted us as we got off the plane, what a beautiful site they were! It seemed like forever to get from Jersey to CT as there was an accident on 95 which delayed us, but when we finally pulled in the driveway, it was absolutely wonderful. Madeleine was so excited to be in her house and playroom again, and Audrey slept peacefully in her new room. Now if only Markus lived nearby, we would be all set!





We are blessed in so many ways, certainly for our children and family, and also to have friends like you who care so much about us to follow along on our journey. We all have much to be thankful for as this year comes to a close and a new one begins.

Merry Christmas to you! Obviously we didn't get Christmas cards out this year, but we are thinking of each of you and your families....


With love,
Monique, Christian, Madeleine, Audrey & Memere!!

p.s. We have had several requests for the blogspot to remain active...so yes, we will continue to use this as a Drucker Family site, but undoubtedly, I won't be able to pull off daily posts once we settle in at home.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME (that was me above--I forgot to sign my name)
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!!

Our prayers were answered and you had a safe trip. When we didn't see a post we were hoping you were just tired and not delayed in some airport. We are so happy to see you are back safe. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thank you again for sharing your journey. It give people like us hope, when our hope was starting to fade.

We hope you can enjoy Christmas day just a little bit if you aren't too tired.

Caroline & John

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! I am sure that it is a relief to be back in the comfort of your home. We wish you the best and a wonderful holiday with your whole family!

In Michigan righ now...still no snow!

Hope to see you soon-- Jenn Crane

Anonymous said...

What?
No more daily posts.
What a rip off.
I paid $9.95/month for this site... how ridiculous. Like you want to start living a normal life now....geeez.... "there's some fine print for you" (care of Shrek II).

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to start daily phone calls next, that number is still good right.


Oh... welcome home, glad to know MACK D and his chicks are home safe and sound. Beer will be there sometime..... I hope.

Merry, Merry.....


K----

Anonymous said...

And, to all a "Good Night!" So happy to know that the Druckers Four & Mermere are home safe and sound -- whew!
Had to chuckle when I read about being sleep deprived and getting back into a routine...riiiiiiiight! I know that Paulette can sleep through anything, so once she has her USA time clock reset, I'm sure she'll be sleeing, even if Audrey isn't! :O)
Each and every Christmas is a miracle and one that has little to do with the hustle and bustle...but, much to do with beautiful babies and their parents finding each other - what could be a more perfect Christmas story?
Thanks for sharing, give each other many hugs and
X, A*

Anonymous said...

There is no place like home!!!

We are so thankful that you have arrived home safely and are adjusting VERY well!!! How nice to have familiar friendly faces to greet you after a long time of travel.

You have had a very full 2006 and it is coming to a close in a wonderful way - two beautiful daughters now in your hearts and home!!

Much love to you all and a blessed 2007!
The Medendorp's

The Blacker's said...

We are glad all went well n the way home! We really miss you guy's. Markus really misses his little cuckoo! We hope to stay in touch! Maybe get together for a BLT!
The Blacker's

Anonymous said...

Beer delivered.
Audrey looked cool.
Although... admittedly not thrilled to see me.... a problem I used to have with women.
Mack daddy was back to work.

All is wonderful in Drucker-ville

Anonymous said...

Welcome home and Merry Christmas!

Dad, Fern, and I talked about your family's special holiday blessing when we got together on Christmas day. I also shared your blog with my sister and brother-in-law whose Guatemala adoption is almost complete. I think your beautiful writing managed to at least make my sister consider China for adoption #2, which would thrill me to pieces!

Happy New Year to you all. Thumbs up and a wink to Madeleine. Audrey baby, God is blessing you!

Love,
Dawn & Peri

Anonymous said...

Ok Welcome home but where are the new pics?????


Hope Christmas was great!

Love The Herrington's
Pete, Jodi, Wyatt, Zoe, and Aidan.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I hope that everyone is settled, and adjusted to the time in CT! So glad to hear that you will keep the blog... I know I will get to hear the daily updates when you are back at work, but until then, I will continue my blog stalking.

I hope you had a joyous Christmas, and that 2007 will be a wonderful year for your family. I can not wait to meet Audrey when I get back to the States. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

While we are a little late, our good wishes are no less heartfelt. What a beautiful family, and what fun to read about all of your adventures!

We're happy that you all are home and finding some routine, especially in catching up on some sleep.

Now the fun begins -- we wish you the happiest of New Years, only the first of many joyous ones!

With love,
All the Caslers

Anonymous said...

hi,
what a sweet, beautiful family you have! god bless you all!
sorry... our christmas card was returned to sender.... i guess i need to get a new address for you (and adrienne too!....
best wishes always,
terese and chris xoxo